Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What I did on my spring break


What I did over my spring break was not much interesting as what I had hoped for. I really didn’t do anything fun because of all the homework that I got. I was given homework for my AP English class and my AP Spanish class. For English, I had to read two books and then do certain activities for each book. One of the books that we had to read was “The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night Time.” For this book, we had to create 20 dialectical journals. This is where we choose a quote from the book that we found interesting and explain why we chose that quote. Then we also had to read a book called “The Awakening.” For this book we had to do many things; the first thing was that the book was divided into four equal parts and we had to read a certain section a certain day. Then for each section we had to do a certain work. We had to write a summary every five pages, choose a quote and explained why we liked it, words that we thought interesting, and finding figurative languages. It was a lot of work for me to do and I got stressed. Then I also had to do my Spanish work which is where I had to create sentences using words given to us. This is what I basically did on my break. The only fun thing that I did was probably when I went out with my friends on my birthday, on Saturday. We went to go eat Tams and then we went to a friend’s house at watched movies.




No comments:

Post a Comment