Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"The man who had no imagination has no wings." Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement
“The man who has no imagination has no wings.”
-Muhammad Ali

I strongly agree with this statement because someone who does not have an imagination will not have the chance to see beyond the world. They won’t be able to dream a dream; they won’t be able to go where they want; they won’t be able to have a happier life. Imagination is a big part in life because it takes you anywhere you like. Without it life would be completely boring. Personally, I have a lot of imagination; I use it all the time; when I’m bored; when I’m working; even when I’m taking a test! Imagination is a big part of me because I can imagine many things in my head and it makes me happy knowing that I can go anywhere and do anything with imagination.



No comments:

Post a Comment