Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

What I Will Do to Graduate from High School


“What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”
There are many things that I want to do in order to graduate high school and get a better life. First of all I want to finish school and take all the classes that I need in order to get all my credits I need. I plan on passing on my classes with good grades, A or B, just doing good as I have been doing. By getting good grades, I will need to do well in class.
To do so, I need to be able to understand what I am being taught. If I don’t understand it, then how am I going to be able to pass the exams and pass the class? Now, if I need help on something, I will look for help. I will ask my classmates to help me understand things that I don’t know. If they don’t know or if they can’t explain it to me, then I will go and ask the teacher for help. I will make sure that I understand what I’m doing. And if I still don’t understand, I will come to tutoring. All that help will help me fully understand the subject and will help me whenever I am given a quiz or exam on it.
Secondly, I will set a goal. Setting a goal in life will help me keep motivated to do well in school. For example, I would like to have a good career and later get a well-paying job. If I study what I want to be, then I will have a motivation to keep me involved in school because I want to become whatever I want to be. Once I have set my goal, I will do even better in school and do extra-curricular activities. When I go to a good college, they will accept me and see all the achievements I made during my high school years.
What I will do to Graduate from High School

No comments:

Post a Comment